Wednesday 17 August 2011

Humanity calling!!Can you help?

I thank you all for giving lovely  interest on my blog  UFO Land.I created this blog to awaken humanity.I wanted people to see light and happiness.I wanted humans to feel what real love and peace is...and i will continue doing it until  last breath in my body!I keep visiting different parts of India  on various research workes related to my blog...I was on a tour of southern part of India recently.I reached Madurai (Tamil Nadu) on research work on Indian temples.Indeed it was  pleasant moment to visit this beautiful city...It was very peaceful and loving city.

When i was just walking on the roadside i saw noble man taking a poor ill person in his arms  and feeding him foods.I have no words to express  that lovely moment.It's a rare view in this blood thirsty and egoistic world where a brother is interested in killing  his own blood.(Take  look at the video below  about this person.)

I went near that person and asked him what he was doing.He said that he is a  feeding hungry and poors.
Hearing this my eyes shown and was filled with tears....I started crying!!!I had never imagined this...Wow what a human he was.!!What a respect for humanity!!

I continued again....What is your name?
He replied "I am Krishnan Narayan"

Why are you doing this?
He replied again "I am born to do this.I want to help my fellow poor and hungry countrymen.I feel good doing this."

How long have you been doing this?
Krishnan replied : Since 2003 and will continue till my last breath....

I asked him further: Is it your full time  work?
Krishnan: Yes

I: How do you arrange money for your noble cause?
Krishnan: There are many human like me on earth who help me in this noble work.There are many people who want to join me but are busy with their living...So instead of helping me on the roads they help me financially.Were there is will there is way..I dont care money.I care poor and hungry people.I love them and have respect for them and its my mission on earth.

I: How can i help you in your mission?
Krishnan :Help me to spread my massage to as much people as you can....Teach them to love poor and to feed their hungry brothers and sisters,ask them to love each others.See if they can help me continue my mission...ask them to contribute for this noble cause...Even 1 penny from a person can make a difference.Let people know about humanity and teach them to live in peace an love....

I was speechless....with wet eyes...I followed him yet and was watching his activities.True Human indeed...
I found him serving poor and hungry people on the streets,he was serving them water and serving food with his own hands.I wanted to talk to him further and wanted to  know more about this lovely man...

He took me to his house and told me that he was born in Madurai, Tamil Nadu. He was an award-winning chef with Taj Hotels, Bangalore and was short-listed for an elite job in Switzerland. During a visit to his family, before heading to Europe, he said, "I saw a very old man, literally eating his own human waste out of hunger. I went to the nearby hotel and asked them what was available. They had idli, which I bought and gave to the old man. Believe me, I had never seen a person eating so fast, ever. As he ate the food, his eyes were filled with tears. Those were the tears of happiness."

Krishnan founded his nonprofit Akshaya Trust in 2003, which helps to feed the homeless and mentally-disabled in Madurai, Tamil Nadu. He serves breakfast, lunch and dinner to 400 indigent and elderly people in Madurai.He also provides haircuts and shaves to give extra dignity to those he serves. He was selected as one of the Top 10 in "CNN heroes 2010" list.

I  have promised  Krishnan Narayan that i will donate 10% of my annual income to him for his mission.
Friend please help him.Help him support his love for humility...If you donate even  a penny that will make a dig difference for those poor and hungry people who are helpless...

Do let me know if you want to contribute  for this noble work...Please do it. If a penny go at the right person it gives immense peace and joy to the heart.I am happy by heart that i am supporting KrishnanNarayan.
Give me mail if you want to contribute...I will  guide you!!

Please support Krishnan Narayan dont let this love for poor and hungry people die.I made  diffrence and feeling good by heart...You can feel it too!
More than 60% of Indian population earns less than 1 USD a day...They are poor  and hungry..they need your love!!Move ahead help them.

Keep smiling!!!

Lots of Love
Anup




No comments:

Post a Comment